Filofax

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

The Fun Starts Here

Well I'd like to believe this is where the fun starts! Like so many people I've always wanted to have a blog but never really done much about it. This blog was created some time ago but I've failed to get it up and running, but today's the day where all that changes.

Firstly a little about me. I'm a divorcee and I live in Sussex with my youngest son who is in his late teens. I also have another son who lives and works in Scotland. I grew up in Wales but I've lived most of my life in England.

Secondly I have a numerous interests.  One of my interests is music but I probably won't mention much of that in my blog but hey you never know. So if not music what might my blog be about. Well I love stationary and have an exceptional amount of notebooks, I sometimes think there are so many that they multiply under cover of darkness. I have two Filofaxes, the first is a black personal leather one and the second is a small pink breast cancer one. I also have a Paperchase teal pocket organiser. I am starting to develop an interest in pens and pencils, can you ever have too many? I have large amounts of Staedtler Triplus Fineliners which I got for £1 a pack a few years ago at Tesco. I used to have an interest in scrapbooking but really don't do very much of it these days. My paper tape that I had for scrapbooking does come in very useful for personalising my Filofax pages. I regularly use A4 books of patterned paper which were free with craft magazines to make personalised notepaper to fit into my Filofax. Another big interest of mine is movies and in particular almost any with Cillian Murphy in them. If you're thinking who is he, and a lot of people do, he was Scarecrow in Batman Begins. This year he will also be in a BBC drama called Peaky Blinders.

Finally for anyone who is interested here are some photos of my Filofax.  The Filofax is a  little old so it doesn't have a name. I do think it's it's like the Tardis though, bigger on the inside than on the outside. So perhaps I should call it The Doctor.

The cover of my Filofax

The main inside cover to my diary

Filofax notepaper made from A4 books free with magazines

Bits and pieces

Lastly a picture of Cillian Murphy as rephotographed by me from Port Magazine


Well that's it for now, hopefully this will be the first of many posts. I hope you've enjoyed my first post.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome it's really appreciated

      Delete
  2. Great first post, welcome to the bloggy world.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it, appreciate the welcome

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging & thanks for sharing your filofax :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome is appreciated, thank you

      Delete