Filofax

Monday, 29 April 2013

Filofax Numbers


April Review 


Here's my Filofax Numbers Review for April 2013.
4  = the number of Filofax organisers that I purchased this month.  My first purchase was my Classic Pink Filofax which I wrote a post about at the beginning of the month. The next purchase was a Brown Cuban Zip, not new but in fantastic condition. A Pink Personal Domino came next for my niece.  Finally I bought a Pink Personal Finsbury for £1 last week.


April Filofax purchases.  I never intended buying this many honestly.





3  = the purchases I made for my Filofax.  One small Paperchase haul which was mainly stickers. Secondly I bought a Decorated Sticky Notes Memo set from Amazon. Today I bought some Washi Tape in town..



Washi Tape




11 = the number of posts made in April to Roses I December including this one.

20 = the number of photos in my April posts that have Filofax organisers in them. Counting each photo separately in the collages brings the number up to 26 

I hope you found my numbers interesting.

Until next time
Hetty


2 comments:

  1. can you post a link to the Decorated Sticky Notes Memo set from Amazon or the exact name to search on?

    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I've now placed a link to Amazon. I hope it's helpful.

      Delete