Filofax

Friday, 7 June 2013

Personalised Dividers Continued

Quotations


When I did my original post at the beginning of the week about my dividers I only anticipated making the tabs to slot into the dividers for them to be complete.  When I thought about it a little bit more I realised I could put some quotes on the other side of the dividers and book marks, something I've been considering for some time.






The quotes come from various films, books, TV Shows, and songs.



Some sources of the quotes are unknown but I'm more than happy to correct that if I find out where they come from at a later date.




This time I really believe I only need to do the tabs to complete the dividers.

Until next time
Hetty


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them. I'm going to put some quotes on my kitchen door next which is covered in pictures and cards. By the time I'm finished it'll look a lot like a smash page.

      Delete