Filofax

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

What I Use The Most In My Filofax


My Number One


I've had a bad night with insomnia so I thought I'd do a quick post about my number one item in my Filofax. Like so many Filofax users the thing I use the most is my diary.  As I wrote in my recent blog post My Filofax - Making it work the first point that I make is the fact that I need to look at it every single day.  I look at my diary frequently throughout the day either to check something or to add something to it. I've found as I've got older and my life has got busier I really need my diary and my Filofax to keep track of things.  I have far less things than most people to keep track of but some days the information I personally need to remember appears to be bursting at the seams. 

My diary pages



Numerous people have commented about how nice the pink pages look but actually using them came about by chance. I've only recently come back to Filofax and managed without a diary until March.  The selection of diary inserts was slightly limited by then and also I didn't want too pay to much.  I got my inserts online at Amazon and the pink diary pages were about the cheapest available.  

When it comes to buying my diary inserts for next year I will probably stay with pink, if only for the reason it's nice to be a little different when you've always stuck with white.  When I purchased my Pink Personal Classic Filofax it came with white pages diary and I considered changing over but it was too, late I realised how much I liked my pink pages. 

When using your Filofax what do you use the most?


Until next time
Hetty


2 comments:

  1. Apparently pink paper is very good for people who have dyslexia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have dyslexia but I do find the paper very soothing on the eye.

      Delete