Lots Of Uses
As I may have said before I used to think that one Filofax would be enough me but I was so wrong. I have a large collection which will become even bigger with the arrival of my A5 Domino. I am constantly finding new uses for my organisers. Filofax organisers are so much more sturdier than a binder and if you buy them second hand or when they're on sale they work out exceptionally good value for money. Here are some of the uses I have for my organisers so far:
My Filofaxes altogether soon to be joined by an A5 Domino and before I received my Back to School
1. Pink Personal Classic - My regular everyday organiser
2. Green Back To School - Exceptionally good as a notebook
3. Pink Personal Finsbury - Fantastic for storing used Filofax pages so my organiser
doesn't get over stuffed.
4. Black Personal (My Original) Organiser - Also great for storage
5. Brown Personal Cuban Zip - Great for when I want a stylish change from my Classic
6. Pink Pocket Breast Cancer - Also good as a notebook but reviewing this now I have
the Back School.
7. Purple Personal Domino - Possibly going to use this as a mini photo album/journal
or for writing down ideas for my blog
8. A5 Red Domino - A perfect size for scrapbooking and Smash pages.
So as I said lots of Filofaxes with lots of uses. As time goes on I'm sure I will come up with lots more ways of organising my life with all my Filofaxes.
Until next time