Filofax

Friday, 12 July 2013

My Filofax - July

Changes

I thought you might like a look at the changes I'm making to my Filofax this month. I'm only part of the way there with what I want to achieve but thought I'd show you how far I've got.

I've decided that I need to have a book summary, I also want a section to summarise some of my favourite TV shows and a final section that is a shopping list of regular items.  

I've used some of my newer dividers for the all the new section. I'm using grid marked paper at present for my pages but hope to design and print up proper pages soon.

The first section is my book summary.  So many of the books I read are trilogies or even larger collections. Sometimes characters that appear at the beginning of a story may not reappear until much later in the book. Occasionally a character disappears only to re-emerge in later books.  It also lets me keep track of plot lines which often may not be significant until later in a book or later in the series.


Book Summary



My second section is for summaries of some of the TV shows I watch.  Again like the books there are sometimes so many characters that it's hard to remember who's who in a show. It can sometimes seem even more complex after you've watched twenty two episodes and the show then takes a break for a few months. When the programme returns you have to recall everything from the previous series and others prior to that.


TV Show Summary



The next thing I've added is a shopping list. I've put together a list of items that I buy the most.  There's also plenty of room on the back of the list for any extras that need to be added. 

Shopping List




I will probably not keep the first two sections in my organiser forever but they can continue to remain there for now as I continue to work on them.  My shopping list will definitely remain as I go to the shops most days.


Until next time
Hetty




No comments:

Post a Comment