Filofax

Monday, 22 July 2013

Purple Domino A5

Finally Organised


A quick post to let you know that I finally got an A5 Domino organiser, it’s just not in red.  The one I eventually purchased is violet and came from the Filofax store in Conduit Street in London on Saturday.  I haven't totally given up on owning a red one and will be contacting someone about the possibility of swapping it for their red one shortly.  The one I originally purchased came from a different supplier and arrived with four faults. The elastic closure had been overstretched, the cover was pock marked with scratches, the organiser stitching was coming undone and a piece of the cover had been scrapped away. This A5 however is perfect.

A5 Violet Domino



While I was in the Filofax store I picked up this lovely little book, perfect for summer reading.


Filofax Catalogue 2013/14




I hope to do a blog post about the mini meet up in London with the lovely Christa and Janet today or tomorrow but thought you might like to see my A5 Domino before then.


Until next time
Hetty



2 comments:

  1. I literally just ordered a red Domino A5...and I'm impatiently awaiting its arrival. I wanted purple, but the red was a better deal on another site. How I wish you lived in the States. This would be the perfect swap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, so sorry for not replying sooner but still not very well. :)

    ReplyDelete