Filofax

Friday, 26 July 2013

Tidy Friday

A Little Bit Of Order Amongst The Chaos


I've started to sort through the boxes, baskets and tins that I use to store my bits and pieces in that I use for decorating my Filofax and journaling.  I haven't sorted in a while so it seemed to take forever. However now it's done it does look good 


Basket for mainly note paper, and stickers


A "Keep Out" lunch box that once belonged to my son.  I keep my dividers, personalised pages and journaling cards ect in here



In this seagrass basket I keep magazines and sheets of paper for personalising my Filofax pages.


A Paperchase box bought on sale. Great for ribbon, pens, stamps ect.



My Washi tape tin. An old biscuit tin from the charity shop.


My basket of pens, pencils ect.


My next area to sort out will be my desk and my spare Filofaxes but I wouldn't like to commit myself to when this will happen.


Until next time
Hetty






No comments:

Post a Comment