Filofax

Monday, 19 August 2013

The Songbird

A New Personal Friend


Honestly I tried to resist but it kept calling buy me, buy me. So once again I succumbed to temptation.  The colour and the birds are fantastic.  The price of just over £17 was also too good to resist.


Songbird 



Inside My Songbird

I wanted to share my new organiser with you today but hope to do a longer post shortly giving you more details about my new Songbird.


Until next time
Hetty
                                             

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Hetty! The color, the birds, and even the musical button! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I think it's beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty. I like the colour theme and the musical notes on the closer button is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I so love the musical notes on the button.

      Delete