Filofax

Sunday, 11 August 2013

An A5 Clipboard For Filofax Notes

All Flowered Up


I've been searching for about a week now for my A5 clipboard but honestly think I must have thrown it away.  I want an A5 clipboard to place my scrappy little notes on that I'm often writing at home until I can transfer them to my Filofax.  Today I got fed up of looking for it and made one of my own and this is the finished result.




The actual board is the back cover of a Tesco diary that I have never used.  I then covered the edges with Washi tape which I had received as a FiloRAK.  The strip beneath the clip is also Washi tape which I was able to cut to size using my Fiskars paper cutter.  The clip I used was a 'to do' clip from WH Smith, I popped the tab out and covered it in Washi tape.

I have to say it's one of the quickest jobs that I've done and one of those that I'm most pleased with. Any unused diaries that I may own are never going to be thrown away again.


Until next time
Hetty


2 comments: