Filofax

Thursday, 1 August 2013

Filofax Numbers

July Review 


August 1st already so here's my Filofax Numbers review for July.


1     =    The amount of times I've changed the organiser I'm using. I'm now using my Personal Brown Cuban




1     =    The number of Filofaxes purchased in July.  An A5 Violet Domino




2     =      Other Filofax users I've met up with.  Janet and Christa at Vapiano.




3     =     Personalised inserts made up for my Filofax

5     =     People I've FiloRAKD via Facebook.  

17   =     The number of blog posts to Roses in December

21   =     Photos that contain Filofaxes on my blog.


As always I hope you found my numbers review interesting.


Until next time
Hetty


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your numbers & the A5 Domino looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for taking so long to reply, still not feeling to great. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete