Filofax

Friday, 23 August 2013

The Songbird - Continued

A Closer Look At My Little Bird


After giving you a glimpse of my new organiser the Filofax Songbird I decided I would tell you what I like best about it.  I don't think the Songbird is made anymore so I'm not going to go in depth into its specifications.  


I absolutely love the musical note closure button on the front cover, definitely different making it very distinctive.



I've always been a great lover of pockets inside my Filofax organisers and the Songbird has five card pockets and a pocket behind them that runs from top to bottom.



I find the notepad in the pocket on the inside back cover very useful for scribbling notes.



Finally I love the way the cover looks.  I adore the birds, flower design and the colour, everything really


I feel exceptionally lucky to have gotten myself such a beautiful organiser at such a fantastic price of just over £17.


Until next time
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment