Filofax

Friday, 13 September 2013

A New Insert

A Wallet And A Pen Holder.


I thought I would share my new wallet with you that I've just made for my Filofax.  I always need extra pockets in my Filofax for notes that I've written on loose pieces of paper and this is my latest one.




As you can see the wallet is not only good for notes but also holding pens occasionally as well.  I made the wallet just slightly wider than a personal page so that I could include some pens on the outside edge.

I hope you like the wallet as much as I do.


Until next time
Hetty

4 comments:

  1. That's a really good (and cute) idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LJ I'm glad you like it. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Monika, I really appreciate your comment. As with LJ sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

      Delete