Filofax

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Another Meetup

A Visit To London And Filofax 


I am getting ready this week to attend my second Philofaxy Meetup in London which takes place this weekend.  I find it amazing that so much has happened to me since the last Meetup six months ago.

Vapiano London


I had a blog before March this year but had never done a single post, however when I returned home after the March Meetup all that changed.  I have now put over ninety posts on my blog and received over thirty thousand hits, many of which would not have happened without Philofaxy.  Most of my posts are Filofax related but sometimes I do others types as well

In July there was mini Meetup with Janet and Christa. All though there was only three of us we had a fantastic time.


Janet & Christa


Something that I will sadly miss about these Philofaxy Meetups will be the Filofax store in Conduit Street. The ladies there were amazing and nothing was too much trouble.


The Filofax Store Conduit Street

Hopefully I will be able to do a post next week and let you know how the London Vapiano Meetup went and also the meet up at the Filofax offices at Burgess Hill, no trade secrets I'm afraid though.


Until next time
Hetty


No comments:

Post a Comment