Filofax

Friday, 27 September 2013

Cillian Murphy And A Pocket

 Two New Inserts


My first new insert is one I made a little while ago but it was too small for what I had in mind at the time.  I need a new pocket to keep my money off coupons in and for that purpose it's perfect.  As always I try to keep it simple so I used two pieces of card, half a sheet of paper and some flowered Washi tape.


Personal Coupon Pocket



The second insert is for the front of my Personal Filofax and will be used as a dashboard.  I do however feel that it would unwise to cover it all up with notes ect. As you can see this insert has Cillian Murphy on it which I was able to get from Radio Times. This is a photograph that was used to promote the BBC 2 programme Peaky Blinders.


Cillian Murphy Personal Insert



Hopefully that's me done with making inserts for a while but you can never tell especially if a nice image of Cillian Murphy was to present itself.


Until next time
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment