Filofax

Monday, 2 September 2013

Filofax Numbers

August Review 


Slightly later this month but here's my Filofax Numbers review for August

1     =    The amount of times I've changed the Filofa organiser I'm using. I'm now using my Personal Songbird



1   =      The number of Filofaxes purchased in August.  Again my Personal Songbird

9   =     Personalised inserts or dividers made for Filofaxes 



I made six for my new Personal Health Filofax, one for my Kindle books, one for cleaning and household tasks and One Direction divider. 

14   =     The number of blog posts to Roses in December
22   =     Photos that contain Filofaxes on my blog. That's not counting my best of July in photos


As always I hope you found my numbers review interesting.


Until next time
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment