Filofax

Sunday, 29 September 2013

My Filofax Week 28

My Week


Firstly I must say that his week started out quiet but just kept getting busier.  Friday was the day of the Filofax UK Meetup at Burgess Hill and was my most chaotic day.  Having to go out on Friday morning just added to my growing list of things to do.  Also Friday was another one of those days when I'd had insomnia the night before. Getting to Vapiano in London on Saturday was much simpler.  I have to say that on both days I met some fantastic Filofax people from Philofaxy. Here is My Week, I hope you find it interesting.




I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Until next time
Hetty

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, getting to go to 2 meet ups. I get such a lovely vibe from the Philofaxy folks, such a warm community feel yet lots of diversity. Very rare on the internet these days.

    ReplyDelete