Filofax

Monday, 2 September 2013

Thinking About Christmas

Christmas Inserts


I realise it's only September but I think we've reached the time when you can give Christmas the occasional thought. Therefore I've put together some inserts to help me organise gifts and cards.  Firstly I've made an insert to make a note of who to send Christmas cards to.  I also thought it was time I used some of my Washi tape to decorate the inserts which only got used on Christmas cards last year.


Christmas Card List


Secondly I made an insert to write down gift ideas as they came to mind.


Christmas Gift Ideas


Lastly I made an insert to remind me next of the gifts I've actually given.  I have sometimes known people give exactly the same gift two years in a row.


Christmas Gift Record


It is still a little early to think about Christmas so I won't even mention how many sleeps there are left until Christmas Day, I'll let you work that one out.


Until next time 
Hetty




3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Where did you find the Christmas themed washi tape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiki Jane, I got the tape from Amazon UK. It was 5 rolls of assorted Christmas tape for just under £12. It came in a lovely tin as well from a company called Cavallini

      Delete
  2. Some of the tape was by a company called East of India

    ReplyDelete