Filofax

Sunday, 6 October 2013

A Different Type Of Filofax Page

Blotting Paper


When I went to the Philofaxy Meet Up in London I was reminded by Kate how much I enjoy writing with my cartridge pen. The pen I use is a blue Pentel Tradio cartridge pen.  Unfortunately the ink can take a short while to dry and if I close my organiser to soon the ink can transfer to another page.  On Saturday I thought I would buy some blotting paper to cut to size and use in my Filofax but I didn't realise how expensive it would be.  Two sheets of blotting paper in a pack costs over £5 which I think is too expensive.  Then I remembered I'd bought a sketch pad from The Works but the paper was just too soft.  I tested the paper on some writing I'd done and found it did the job exceptionally well.  It's not as thick as normal blotting paper but it doesn't need to be. Here is some pictures of the cut to size paper inside my Filofaxes.


Personal Blotting Paper



A5 Blotting Paper



Crawford & Black A5 Field Sketch Pad £1.99 - The Works


I feel very pleased that I now have my blotting paper and I paid nothing for it as it was an item I already owned.


Until next time 
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment