Filofax

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

David Tennant

Another New Insert


The Radio Times came out today and inside was an article on David Tennant who is in a new drama next week called The Escape Artist.  There was a lovely photo inside and I thought it would make a lovely insert at the front of my A5 Domino, it's not perfect but I think it will do quite nicely.



I can't wait to see him in the 50th Anniversary edition of Doctor Who but hopefully this new drama will keep me happy until then.


Until next time
Hetty

4 comments:

  1. Not perfect? Anything with David Tennant on it is perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David Tennant does have that ability to make virtually anything perfect.

      Delete
  2. Guaranteed to encourage you to open your filofax and brighten up your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly does brighten up my day! Such a sweetie.

      Delete