Filofax

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Filofax Numbers

September Review 


October 1st already so here's my Filofax Numbers review for September.

0    =     The number of Filofaxes purchased in September

8    =     The number of inserts for my Filofax. Three Christmas inserts.  One Owl pocket for bits and pieces, plus pens. One pocket to hold money off coupons for the supermarket.  Two page markers/book marks. One dashboard with Cillian Murphy on. 



Dashboard - Cillian Murphy - Peaky Blinders

2    =      Philofaxy Meetups, one at the Filofax offices Burgess Hill and one at Vapiano, Great Portland Street London.

A Mountain Of Filofaxes At The London Vapiano Meetup

16    =    The number of blog posts to Roses In December.

17    =    Photos that contain Filofaxes on my blog


As always I hope you found my numbers review interesting.

  
Until next time
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment