Filofax

Friday, 11 October 2013

Job Search

Jobseeker Insert


My son has reached the stage when he now has to secure employment; unfortunately any type of job is hard to come by.  Until my son finds work he has to sign on to get Jobseekers Allowance. Part of the requirement for getting Jobseekers Allowance is that you record all your attempts to secure employment. So my son can keep on top of the information that is required I have created this diary insert that will fit inside an A5 Filofax organiser.  




The Jobcentre Plus has advised him that it is more than adequate for recording his job search.  All he has to do now is keep it up to date and hopefully find a job.


Until next time
Hetty



1 comment:

  1. I'm about to finish university myself, and am starting to fret about finding employment. Fingers crossed for your son!

    ReplyDelete