Filofax

Monday, 23 December 2013

A Filofax Christmas Wish

Osterley A5 Grey Organiser


As I've said so many times before, I don't need another Filofax organiser. Unfortunately that doesn't prevent Filofax organisers shouting "Buy me" in my ear.  This time it's the beautiful A5 Grey Osterley.  I have admired the Osterley for a while now especially since I've started using my A5 Amazona.


A5 Osterley


The A5 Osterley would allow me so much more space for putting everything I wish to keep inside it.  As always it has lots of pockets, a full length one, two half pockets and six credit card holders.  It also made of beautiful Italian calf leather. 

As so often is the case I cannot afford the £190 for a new one. I don't expect the Filofax Christmas Fairy to deliver me one on Christmas Day so I shall have to keep my eyes open for a less expensive second hand one. I won't be holding my breath though


Until next time
Hetty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment