Filofax

Friday, 27 December 2013

Another Change Of Direction With Dividers

One Direction 


Yet again I've been making One Direction dividers for my niece.  The last divider I made was back in the summer and inexpensive photos were extremely difficult to get hold of.  For these dividers I purchased a One Direction annual for £1.99 in a post-Christmas sale.  The annual had an exceptional amount of pictures of One Direction inside making it excellent value for money.  These dividers are going to be a New Year gift for my niece and I hope she will like them.






I must point out that in this second photo One Direction are not actually on fire, it's just the way the camera flash has caught the laminate.







I would so very much have liked to make similar dividers for my own Filofax organiser with photos of Cillian Murphy but sadly they don't make Christmas annuals with him in.


Until next time
Hetty










No comments:

Post a Comment