Filofax

Monday, 16 December 2013

Christmas With My Filofax

A Christmas Divider


I know perhaps it’s a little late but I thought I would show you the divider I made for the Christmas section of my Filofax.  The Christmas section contains my Christmas to do list, my Christmas card list with names and addresses, my present list and a list of Christmas quizzes for Christmas Day.  For obvious reasons I can't show you most of the lists.  What I can show you though is my divider.


Christmas Divider Cover

The images and text were all snipped from a Christmas magazine and then laminated.


Divider Reverse


Finally here is some blotting paper which I made up and personalised just for Christmas with some Washi tape.



I like to think that the divider has added a little festive spirit to my Filofax.


Until next time
Hetty


4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I have a whole section for Christmas and it has really helped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. When I see the divider it not only gives my Filofax some festive spirit but me as well.

      Delete