Filofax

Friday, 27 December 2013

My To Do Lists

Recycling My To Do Lists And Notes


Earlier this month I showed you how I personalised my To Do Lists and Notes, since then I've come across a way to make theses pages last even longer.  My to do lists and notes are often in excellent condition once they're finished with so I thought I would reuse them again with scraps of paper I have left over from other projects.  I won't do this with every to do list but once in a while it will make my lists look more interesting.




All I have done is take my leftover scraps of craft paper, cut them to size with my paper trimmer then stick them over the previous notes I have made.  I like to view it as a simple way of adding extra colour to my to do lists without spending any money.


Until next time
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment