Filofax

Friday, 3 January 2014

A New Bag For My A5 Filofax Organisers

Cath Kidston Kentish Rose Weekender And My Amazona


I recently decided that as I was now using my A5 Amazona organiser on a daily basis I now had the perfect reason to purchase a new bag.  When you are carrying around an A5 Organiser you really need a sturdy bag.  as always though I didn't want to spend a lot of money.  After Christmas Cath Kidston had some lovely bags in their sale so I decided to have a look at what was on offer.  I soon realised that the Kentish Rose Weekender bag would perfect for carrying around a larger Filofax.  It's a very large bag which allows me not only to carry my Filofax but all my other bits and pieces as well.  Best of all I only had to pay £10 in cash for the bag.  The bag had been reduced from £60 to £40 in the sale.  I had a Cath Kidston gift card and some Christmas money which brought the £40 price down further to just £10.  

Cath Kidston Kentish Rose Weekender Bag


My Amazona And My New Bag


Inside My New Bag

There is plenty of room inside my Weekender for my A5 Filofax, my Kindle, my purse and my pencil case. Also there is plenty of space for extra bits and pieces as well.  Best of all I know the bag will be sturdy enough for carrying around my precious A5 Filofax Organiser, whichever one I'm using.


Until next time
Hetty







2 comments:

  1. I only buy bags that fit my planner. I use a FC compact, so it's a bit smaller than a FF A5, but buying big enough bags is a non-flexible rule for me.

    Your bag is lovely.

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like the bag, bags have been one of my weaknesses for years.

      Delete