Filofax

Friday, 10 January 2014

Another Divider For My Amazona

A Little Bit Of Drama



Back in July last year I created an insert for my Filofax so I could keep track of some TV programmes that were getting extremely complicated with characters and plots. Now that I'm using my Amazona all the time I decided I needed to make a divider especially for the synopsis of the programmes I was writing down. 

Drama Divider

I know there are two photos of Cillian Murphy but personally I can never have too many photos of him. It's also an excuse to sneak in David Tennant, Benedict Cumberbatch and Tobias Menzies.

I will continue keep you updated as I make more inserts and dividers for my Amazona.  Next I hope to be making a divider for the  books that I'm reading or have finished reading.  This post should be with you quite soon.


Until next time
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment