Filofax

Monday, 20 January 2014

Another Pocket For My Filofax

Coming Up Roses


Just a quick post to let you know that I'm still making progress with new inserts and dividers for my Amazona.  I know I have a nice pocket from when I used the Amazona for the Diet Project but I decided I needed a new one that was more personal. A pocket is always handy for putting notes written on scrap paper into and it's also excellent for securing my Tesco money off coupons.

New Pocket



As always it's very simple to make.  Approximately one and a half sheets of card.  I then used some Washi tape and added text and images snipped from various magazines.  Then I punched six holes so I could fit the pocket into my organiser.

I love it and I hope you've enjoyed seeing it!


Until next time
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment