Filofax

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Back To My Songbird

Lightening My Load


As you all know I love my Amazona but from today I'm going to start using my Songbird as well.  Of late I've found my Amazona has been getting rather heavy with everything I'm putting in it.  

My Amazona


To share the weight out I'm going to be using my Songbird Personal to take with me when I go out.  


Songbird Personal


I absolutely love the cover design on my Songbird and the musical note button.


How I will get on using two Filofax organisers I'm not sure but as always I shall keep you posted.  Now I'm using my Songbird again many of the inserts and dividers will need updating and I haven't even completed the ones in my Amazona yet.  Hopefully I shall make a start on updating my pages later today.  With any luck I will be able to give you a post soon,


Until next time
Hetty


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how you use two. I'm going to two myself this week and I'm nervous.

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know how I get on but I'm sure one will be used much more than the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Songbird with the cute little birds and musical notes! Are you going to use dividers in matching purple and yellow colours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like the Songbird. I have used some purple dividers but it depends on what paper I have available, I don't like to buy any paper unless I really have too.

    ReplyDelete