Filofax

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Identity Leather Look A5 Organiser

A Sales Bargain


After Christmas I was unable to resist a new Filofax Organiser in the sales.  I have to say Janet at This Bug's Life tempted me with her recent post on Stationary and Organizer Sales.  My new organiser is not made of leather but as it will only be used occasionally and for storage so that's not a problem. I purchased my new organiser an Identity Leather Look A5 from WH Smith in their sale.  The sale price was just under £30 and with my free 20% discount card that I previously obtained at the till the price went down further to just over £23.50.  

A5 Identity Sleeve - Box


My Identity Unboxed


Inside My New Identity

There are two lovely full length pockets plus seven credit card pockets.  The organiser comes with a lined notepad which is secured in a top pocket inside the back cover. 


My Week On Two Pages Diary With Appointment Times

I not only received a 2014 Week On Two Pages Diary but also a Week On Two Pages Diary With Appointment Times which retails at approximately £10.  I will be able to use the second diary in my A5 Amazona.

So now I'm not only setting up my Amazona but also my Identity as well.  I anticipate being quite busy in the next few weeks.

Finally before I go A Happy New Year to you all!


Until next time
Hetty






No comments:

Post a Comment