Filofax

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Small Notes In My Filofax

Reusing Leftover Paper


Now that I'm using my A5 Amazona I really hate to tear section of pages when I'm writing a note for someone.  I feel the page then looks messy and I have an uncontrollable desire to throw the rest of the page away.  To resolve this dilemma I've started cutting up leftover paper and putting it in my Amazona ready for when I need to write a short note or memo.  The paper comes from many sources so will always have various designs.  

Cut Paper For Notes


Example Of Notes

When the paper has been cut I store then store it in my Amazona.  The wallet that I'm using I think was a gift from Steve at the Philofaxy Meetup at Vapiano last October. 


Wallet For Note Paper


Now I'm never short of paper for smaller notes and I'm recycling leftover paper in the process.


Until next time
Hetty



8 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm gonna give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like the idea Dolphina!

      Delete
  2. Such a good idea. Wish I could find my business card holder.

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad you like it, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Pleased you like it, sorry also for not getting back to you sooner.

      Delete