Filofax

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

A Bargain Organiser


Day-Timer Planner


When I was in town yesterday I couldn't resist going into the charity shops to look for a book that I wanted.  I didn't find the book but I did find this lovely planner for £2.50.  I've never had a Day-Timer planner before but for £2.50 I couldn't resist.

The planner isn't real leather but is exceptionally fine faux leather.

Day-Timer Cover


Day-Timer Inside Front And Back Covers

Inside Front Cover

Inside Back Cover


The Day-Timer came with a plain black dashboard but I'm sure I can make something that will be an improvement.

Dashboard

Day-Timer Page Marker


As you can see I've already begun to personalise paper to put inside the planner.
            


        

I haven't measured it but the Day-Timer is obviously a larger planner.  The planner also has seven large rings which is not a problem as I cut up so much of my own paper, I have a single hole punch so the extra ring (compared to a Filofax) is not a problem.  There are three credit card pockets which are more than adequate for my needs; I'm probably going to use the planner to hold study notes.  The planner also has two pen holders, a back pocket for a notepad, a small pocket and a full length one at the front and a zip on three sides. 

With this new planner I have plenty to keep me busy setting it up.  As always I shall keep you updated on my progress.


Until next time
Hetty






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cissy Belle, apologies for not saying thank you sooner.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad you like it Victoria, sincere apologies for not saying so sooner.

      Delete