Filofax

Monday, 10 February 2014

A New Dashboard

The Rocky Mountains


I'm in no way bored with my Cillian Murphy dashboard; I just felt I wanted a change. Cillian has now been tucked away inside my Pink Personal Classic until his services are once again required so to speak.  For a complete change I've gone with some winter images in the Rocky Mountains, some are in Canada but some are probably from the USA.  The images were snipped from a travel guide which I purchased in a charity shop for about £1.  The text comes from my usual sources, Homemaker and Waitrose magazines.

The Rocky Mountains - Front Of Dashboard


Dashboard With Notes


Dashboard Reverse


There is very little chance of it happening but if I could have one travel wish it would be to travel across Canada by train.

My inserts and dividers are now almost complete, I shall let you know soon about the next project I am about to undertake.


Until next time
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment