Filofax

Sunday, 9 February 2014

My Filofax Week 44

My Week


Here we are again; another week has come and gone.  Firstly I should say I had a problem with the ink that I used on some of my diary posts and had to cover them with the paper you can now see.  Hopefully I will be back to normal next week. Along with My Week I've also included a couple of photos which I took yesterday in Brighton. The weather was pretty terrible with wind, rain and hail but that didn't prevent some swimmers going into the water.  If you look closely at the photos which I took from Brighton Pier you should be able to see the swimmers. Enough about Brighton, here's My Week.


My Week


Brighton Beach From The Pier


The Sea Beside Brighton Pier

I've also included some extra photos because I'm going to be putting some small photos into one of my A5 organisers on a weekly basis.  Hopefully I will be able to do a post shortly when I've started this project.


Until next time
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment