Filofax

Monday, 17 February 2014

My Filofax Week 45

My Week


Another week seems to have flown by and we are also halfway through February. A relatively quiet week but I did manage to get out yesterday and enjoy the sunshine.  The day was lovely and warm, a positive change after the wind, cold and rain we've had lately.  I went to Seaford in East Sussex which was full of people seeking out the sunshine and the ocean.

My Week

I decided again this week that I would include a couple of photos of my week to show something of  what I did.


My Songbird & A Coffee On The Sea Wall At Seaford


Seaford Beach


I hope as always you've enjoyed my week.  I also hope that your week is a good one.


Until next time
Hetty



2 comments:

  1. I love how you use paper on each of the days. Looks so clean and pretty.

    ReplyDelete