Filofax

Friday, 7 February 2014

Paper For My Songbird

Cutting, Trimming And Punching Paper


Recently the paper in my Songbird has been getting a little low so as always I thought it was time to cut up some paper I already had and make some more writing paper.  When I first started this blog I had lots of notebooks which I used for just this purpose but over the past year the paper supply has reduced dramatically.  I have bought an A4 Silvine pad with 5mm squares and though not as thick as my notebook paper I still don't get any ink bleed through.


Silvine Paper


Asda Square Notebook Paper


Asda Plain Notebook Paper

I've been using my fountain pen quite a lot in my Songbird but forgot to make some blotting paper pages up. I rectified this by making two pages, one with birds Washi tape around the edge and one with music Washi tape around the edge. Back in October I discussed with you in slightly more detail how I made up my blotting paper from an artist,s sketch book.


Birds Blotting Paper



Music Blotting Paper

As always I trimmed the paper with my Fiskars paper cutter and then used my single hole punch to make the holes for inserting into my organiser.

My Songbird dividers and inserts are still not complete but almost. Hopefully they will all be complete in the next couple of weeks.


Until next time
Hetty 



No comments:

Post a Comment