Filofax

Monday, 3 February 2014

Roses In December - Individual Divider

Blog Divider


I know I only posted this afternoon about my Notes divider but it was virtually complete last night. Therefore I was able to complete my Blog divider this afternoon.  This time the background paper came free with a magazine I bought nearly two years ago.  Text and photos are again courtesy of Waitrose and Homemaker magazines.  Finally to complete the divider I laminated it.

Blog Divider Front Cover

I decided to keep the front cover simple, just the roses and one line of text.


Blog Divider Reverse Cover

The reverse cover as you can see is a lot 'busier' but is virtually all text.  I decided to add 'Me + You because the blog can often be as much about me as you.

I wasn't expecting to complete my blog post divider quite as quickly but here it is.  I hope you like it.


Until next time
Hetty


2 comments:

  1. Your patterns are really amazing :) Maybe you explained this in another post, but I was wondering how you do this job, do you plastify the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies Julia (ジュリア) sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for your kind words. I laminate the paper or card with a laminator that I bought last summer.

    ReplyDelete