Filofax

Monday, 31 March 2014

A Dashboard And A Pocket

Some More Recycling


I decided as I so often do that my Identity A5 Filofax organiser needed a new dashboard. Also as so often happens I hunted around for something I could recycle and came up with a birthday card from the Card Factory.  The card has a picture on both sides so for me that made it ideal for turning into a new dashboard. After some trimming and laminating here is the end result.

Dashboard Front


Dashboard Reverse 
As you can see not much difference between the two.


I also decided to put a double pocket in my Identity and again recycled what I already had. This is a double pocket from a Paperchase notebook to which I have added some Washi tape.


Pocket Front - The Same On The Back But In Reverse


I have a few more simple projects that will add pages to my Filofax organisers and I shall be doing further posts shortly.


Until next time
hetty




No comments:

Post a Comment