Filofax

Sunday, 23 March 2014

Mini Page Markers

 Utilising Some Luggage Tags


When I use any Filofax Organiser I often want to sub divide my sections but I rarely need full page dividers. To overcome this I decided to make some smaller than usual page markers.  I took some luggage tags which were fifty for 99p on Amazon.  I snipped some headings from one of my magazines, I used some Washi tape and some small pieces of punched paper.  I then laminated the tags and punched three holes.  Here is the finished result showing the three mini page markers that I made.

Find - Page Marker


Latest - Page Marker


Today - Page Marker


I'm certain these mini page markers will help me to find sub sections much more quickly.


Until next time
Hetty

6 comments:

  1. These markers are really CUTE!!.. Have a great week! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cute and small! It is good various of pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I've always wanted to make myself a page marker but just never got round to doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, and a great way to use up supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm realizing that side tabs are not for me.. I am loving this idea to use tags for top tabs. Going home from work and making me a bunch!!! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete