Filofax

Friday, 14 March 2014

Organising My Paper

Different Sizes For Different Organisers


I've not been to well lately but I've kept myself busy lately by making up paper for my various organisers. Here is a sample of some of the pages I've made up.

Sainsburys A5 Notebook


Notebook Pages


Paper Trimmed & Placed In My Domino A5 Filofax 


Notebook Paper Cut To Size For My Filofax Personal Songbird


The notebook cost me £1.50 on reduction and the quality is extremely similar to my A5 Filofax Flex notebook which is approximately £8.



A5 Flex Notepaper In My Day-Timer - Front


A5 Flex Notepaper In My Day-Timer - Back


Paperchase Project Book Lined Notepaper In My A5 Identity Filofax Organiser


Paperchase Project Book Square Notepaper In My A5 Identity Filofax Organiser


All I needed to do was cut my paper to size and then punch the holes.  Plenty of paper for a few of my organisers and as always at very little cost.  


Until next time
Hetty








1 comment:

  1. For some time now, I've wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your posts. Your words, your photos, the simplicity of your planners, your dividers, and thriftiness all make me feel content and peaceful. I'm sorry to hear you've been ill, and hope you'll be better soon.

    ReplyDelete