Filofax

Thursday, 3 April 2014

A Pocketful Of Hearts

A New Coupon Pocket


Unfortunately after much use in my Filofax Personal Songbird the pocket I use for my coupons has fallen apart and I needed to make a new one.  I took out my new Paper Stack bookzine to choose my new paper design and this is what I came up with.


New Pocket - Empty


New Songbird Pocket & Coupons


As always it was very simply to make.  I used some card which I purchased from The Works for the basic pocket.  I then trimmed some paper from my Paper Stack bookzine, glued the paper and attached it to the card.  To neaten the edges I used some Washi tape.  Finally all that was left to do was punch the holes.


The Paper Stack Bookzine Purchased In WH Smith


Hopefully no more pockets for a while but unfortunately I don't know how long they'll last or how much use they'll get.  


Until next time 
Hetty

1 comment:

  1. You have made it look so easy, I can't cut straight, I have tried many times to add pages to my personal domino, but every page is wonky and not at right angles (love a 90 degree angle!) so I feel this is out of my comfort zone ( I use a paper clip for now) I will however book mark in case I feel adventurous.

    ReplyDelete