Filofax

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Another Page Marker

Joe Browns Page Marker - Plus A Button


I know I've made a few page markers recently but I just couldn't resist making another one for my Filofax.  I recently rediscovered a Joe Browns tag with a heart shaped button on and thought it would be great for another page marker. Firstly I snipped off the button then laminated the tag.  Then I punched a hole in the top of the tag and added some ribbon.  Next I got a needle and thread and stitched the button back on. Lastly I punched three holes so I could insert the page marker into my Filofax organiser.


Joe Browns Page Marker & Heart Shaped Button


Some of you may have noticed the Filofax is a red Personal Metropol which I've not mentioned before, suffice to say there will be a post coming soon on this new organiser.


Until next time
Hetty

1 comment: