Filofax

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Tabbed Pages


I went shopping for some items of clothing yesterday but as always couldn't resist going into Paperchase to see if they had any stationery bargains.  Yet again I wasn't disappointed.  On the outside it looked as if it might be a tired old notebook but inside it was still in excellent condition.  At £1.20 it was also a very good bargain.


Paperchase Notebook Cover


Inside Tabbed Pages

The pages will be excellent not only as tabbed notepaper but also when I want to make dividers for my Filofax.  When it comes to laminating the pages it will take a lot of the hassle out of making tabs.

I haven't made any dividers yet but I have trimmed and punched some pages and put them into my A5 Amazona.


Tabbed Pages In My Amazona


Not if but when I make some dividers for my Filofax I shall be sure to give you an update.


Until next time
Hetty


No comments:

Post a Comment