Filofax

Sunday, 27 April 2014

My Filofax Week 48

My Week


Please accept my apologies for not posting My Week for some time.  Hopefully I will once again become more consistent with my posts but there are no guarantees.  I haven't used my Filofax diary for a little while and forgot about the bleed through from my cartridge pen, hence the cover up with left over paper.  

I've had a quiet week this week after having food poisoning last week.  It was so bad I almost passed out, something I've never done before.  My head took quite a hit as I did collapse and even now a week later my head is slightly tender.  Back to this week though and here is My Week.


My Week


I hope you've enjoyed seeing my week and I also hope that your week will be a good one.


Until next time
Hetty

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Glad you are feeling better. Food poisoning is the worst - I've had it twice and hope never to repeat it. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete