Filofax

Thursday, 15 May 2014

A Change Of Filofax And A Change Of Setup

Back To My A5 Amazona


No matter how hard I try I never seem to be able to stay away from my Amazona for long.  As always I've been tweaking my setup and come up with one that's a mix of old and new. I've taken some new photos of my projects and brought them together to give you an idea of my setup. I warn you now that this post is very heavy on photographs so don't say you haven't been warned.


My Dashboard


Note Planner


Coupon Pocket


Mother's Day Page Marker From My Son


My Diary

One of my newer dividers made recently for my diary.

Paperchase Diary Pages


Drama Divider With Mr Murphy, Mr Cumberbatch, Mr Tennant Ect

This drama divider was created in January and after four months I still find it very useful. 


Book Divider

My book divider was also created in January and continues to work well.


Mood Board

My mood board which I created last month.


David Tennant Page Marker

My Amazona would not be complete without Mr Tennant.


Photograph Divider


I still have a few more dividers to make to complete my setup and will you know when they're nearing completion.


Until next time
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment