Filofax

Monday, 19 May 2014

My Weekend

 A Couple Of Days Away With My Filofax


Instead of doing My Week I've decided this week to do a post about My Weekend instead.  I don't often go away but this weekend I stayed for two nights at a youth hostel on the South Downs.  To say the weather was fantastic was an understatement. The location was lovely and there was lots of wildlife to be seen and heard.  So here's my weekend.

Saturday Diary



My Journey & Destination


Location


Sunday Diary


Hostel & Seaford


Planning What To Do

I was unable to do the walking I intended because I wasn't very well on Sunday morning.  I did go into Seaford and it was exceptionally nice.  There was also a lovely breezy blowing in from the sea.

I hope you find my weekend interesting and I also hope you all have a great week.


Until next time 
Hetty

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading about your weekend...seemed relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weekend and lovely pictures.
    Where did you get that lovely coloured birds washi tape ? It is FAB!

    ReplyDelete