Filofax

Monday, 12 May 2014

Paper Monday

Replenishing The Pages Of My Filofax Organisers


I've been very busy today cutting, trimming and punching paper for my Filofax organisers. Some pages are A5, some are Personal sized pages and others are just random sizes made from left over paper.


So Many Pads To Choose From

Nearly everyone of these pads was bought on reduction or at a clearance price.


Personal & Random Sized Pages


Personal Pukka Pages


Silvine Personal Pages

I absolutely love square pages for making notes.


A5 Tabbed Pages


To Do Pad Sheets From Paperchase


Pukka Pages In My Personal Metropol


Random Sized Pages In My Personal Metropol


I hope I haven't overwhelmed you with all the photographs of pages I've cut up for my Filofax organisers, I shall try and go easy on the number of photographs in my next blog post.


Until next time 
Hetty



No comments:

Post a Comment