Filofax

Monday, 12 May 2014

To Do Page Update

A New Divider


I wasn't expecting to do a post about a divider for my To Do Page so quickly after my recent blog post about it but then I never know when an opportunity or idea will present itself.  I realised I needed to put some more diary pages into my Amazona and that was when I came across a Paperchase diary I bought on sale.  


Paperchase Diary


As well as diary pages there are also a number of removable dividers.  You should just be able to make out the clear plastic dividers on the edge of the diary below.


Inside Of Diary

I trimmed some double sided Paperstack paper to A5 size then attached it to the clear planner divider with clear glue.  Here is the completed divider with a little Washi tape for adding punched holes in the correct places.


Planner Divider Front


Planner Divider Reverse


Until I decide I want a change I think the divider will do just fine.


Until next time
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment