Filofax

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Filofax Gifts

A Foxy Dashboard


Yesterday was the meet up at Vapiano in London (post coming soon) with some of the Philofaxy members. I was lucky enough to meet the lovely Mrs Brimbles who has a blog on Blogspot.  Mrs Brimbles, also known as Anna gave us all some dashboards for our Filofax and other similar organisers.  I received an A5 and personal dashboard as well as some pretty post its.  Here is the A5 dashboard I'm now using in my Amazona.


A Rather Dashing Fox



Foxy With The Post Its


Unfortunately it didn't photograph very well but the equally lovely Kate who also has a blog gave my some note paper for my Amazona, which is something that always comes in handy.

Thank you Anna and thank you Kate.


Until next time
Hetty


No comments:

Post a Comment